Jabra Biz 2300. Product type: Headset, Wearing style: Head-band, Recommended usage: Office/Call center. Connectivity technology: Wired. Ear coupling: Circumaural, Headphone frequency: 150 - 6800 Hz, Impedance: 150 Ω. Microphone type: Boom, Microphone frequency: 100 - 10000 Hz, Microphone sensitivity: -30 dB. Width: 141 mm, Depth: 183 mm, Height: 67 mm
A headset that’s built to last
Jabra Biz 2300 is built to survive in a high-performing contact center, meaning less headset replacements and fewer downtime for you and your team and lower total cost of ownership.
- Reinforced cord is built to withstand the contact center environment and is protected against office chair wheels, sharp objects and daily use
- Boom arm can be rotated 360 degrees with zero risk of breaking. We call this FreeSpin™.
All-day comfort for agents
Extremely lightweight and unobtrusive design means lowered agent fatigue and more productive calls.
- Weights just 49 grams (1.73oz) in the mono version, and just 68 grams (2.4oz) in duo
- Adjustable headband and microphone boom arm let you find the perfect fit
- Control unit lets you change volume, mute your calls, and more
- PeakStop™ technology removes sudden loud sounds or tones before they reach your ears: Any sound above 118db is filtered out.
Lifelike conversations and higher customer satisfaction require both great, ambient-noise-reducing sound in the agent's ears, and a noise-cancelling microphone that also avoids air shocks. The Jabra Biz 2300 has both.
- HD voice technology makes sure you clearly understand the other party
- The speakers reduce ambient noise, so you can focus on the call
- Specially designed “air shock” noise cancelling mic filters out sharp breathing sounds and popping noises often heard in conversations.
You can rotate the boom arm 360 degrees without the risk of breaking it. Find the microphone placement that works for you.
PeakStop™ instantly removes any harmful loud sounds before they even reach your ears. This keeps the sound level in the safe range and protects your hearing.
HD Voice / Wideband Audio
HD Voice lets you have lifelike, vibrant conversations. You won’t have to struggle to hear what the other person is saying.
Cords are reinforced and built to last. They’re extremely durable and will take most daily punishment.
Noise-cancelling microphones reduce unwanted background noise and are ideal in crowded and noisy open working environments.
Air shock microphone
Having the mic close to your mouth can cause unwanted breathing noise. To reduce this, we’ve designed the mic with many small holes and placed a layer of foam on the inside. This prevents most air shocks and improves call quality.